• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak Players ignored by IPL - this is how democracy works

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Question for the Mods here:

Where is the line, which, when you cross you get a warning or get banned?

I mean seriously?

Don't want to go down this path but this is simple provocation!!!!
You've got a ****ing cheek to complain about anything.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Actually, I meant that you should ignore the post after reporting, but pretty hilarious the way it came out. And no, no one is looking to ban you. Everyone wants more members who can contribute positively, and if you can do that, you're welcome here.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Actually, I meant that you should ignore the post after reporting, but pretty hilarious the way it came out. And no, no one is looking to ban you. Everyone wants more members who can contribute positively, and if you can do that, you're welcome here.
Good God, i started thinking that mods here are like the Pakistani police....

quytst0rm

School Boy/Girl Captain
I agree...there is something called condems .....it might help the growth rate to come down a bit.....
Actually it's called condom. FYI population growth of Pakistan 2.16% and India 1.34%, source World Bank. So who exactly needs the "condems" now?

AaronK

State Regular
YouTube - IPL and Pakistani Cricket Team Post by Zagham

Watch this Video @ about 4:18

Sohail Tanvir :- "HinduoN ki Jeheniyat hi Aisi hi hai"

Wow (Despite ignoring the rest of the conversation )
What this show is portraying.. what this guy is saying.. what sohail tanveer is saying is BS... why religion has to be involved everytime.. a bunch of low lives... That is why i never like to watch south asian channels..

hope the indian members here accept my appology in thier behalf..What a bunch of low lives.. what they are doing is insulting pakistani hindus as well and spreading hatret among the two countries..

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
It was purely a question of money. To pay for the extra security the franchisees and the BCCI would have to pay a whole lot. And even then no arrangement could have been watertight, specially when it is the Indian right wing morons making threats. Imagine the insurance premiums to be paid and the compensation to various players and boards if something did happen.

AaronK

State Regular
^ it has got to be more than security issue.. i am totally over this.. so no petiance to discuss this again mate..

when i was talking about politicians.. i wasn't referring and taking a shot just at indian politicians.. I was referring to Pakistani politician as well.. infact, where ever a politician exist i despise them and they are currupt and the sole reason for every existing conflict..

AaronK

State Regular
it could be money.. but if he is building bridges between two countries then he should be encourage.. not discourage mate..that is how we can counter answer those low life politicians who are spreading hatred around the world..Sport has the potential to do that..

Sir Alex

Banned
it could be money.. but if he is building bridges between two countries then he should be encourage.. not discourage mate..that is how we can counter answer those low life politicians who are spreading hatred around the world..Sport has the potential to do that..
He seems like begging to me.

Anyways just want to get over the whole **** episode.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Good on Afridi for saying this, motives regardless. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. (And while you can go on and on about how IPL/India are minimally impacted etc, it needs to be remembered that any gratuitously self-inflicted loss is one too many regardless of magnitude).

Achtung Baby

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Calm Down and have a good laugh!!!

Let us cool down a bit. Fellow indians, please don't assume that all pakistanis are like sohail tanveer. I visit and read many blogs by pakistanis and they are as honest and scrupulous as one could get and they are also not few in number. I am sure there are many more pakistanis which do not think of hindoos as with bagal mein churri kinds.
Some of the blogs that i read and have helped me a lot in changing my opinion about pakistanis:
Pak Tea House
A Reluctant Mind
Cafe Pyala
Five Rupees

Also i am pasting a link. This link is strictly not for any Hyper pakistani nationalist. Fir na kahna ki batya nahin

YouTube - Hitler Finds out about IPL snub to Pakistani players

enjoy

Last edited: