• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, I wanted to see some replacements come in to see how they do, but this is pretty ridiculous. SAHA!

Is he going to keep to give some rest to Dhoni's back?

jeevan

International 12th Man
And in the meanwhile, Karthik - the usual wk stand-in - has scored 180, 150 in the 2 innings of the Duleep Trophy final - just about 300 miles away!

This has disaster written all over it.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Harris is playing which means about 75 free runs for India at least. India playing Mishy and Bhajji. About ****ing time. Zaheer and Ishant are playing. Pandey or Pujara should have been in the squad. Badri will have a wtf expression on his face now when he sees Saha for sure.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Harris is playing which means about 75 free runs for India at least. India playing Mishy and Bhajji. About ****ing time. Zaheer and Ishant are playing. Pandey or Pujara should have been in the squad. Badri will have a wtf expression on his face now when he sees Saha for sure.
India are a bowler short. I would have gone in with an extra bowler instead of Saha. Irfan would be ideal.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
And in the meanwhile, Karthik - the usual wk stand-in - has scored 180, 150 in the 2 innings of the Duleep Trophy final - just about 300 miles away!

This has disaster written all over it, $4.4 on India is a fantastic bargain.
I am not saying that Wridhiman is the best choice available in the country, What has Karthik really done in last 10 Test matches he has played ?

Shri

Mr. Glass
India are a bowler short. I would have gone in with an extra bowler instead of Saha. Irfan would be ideal.
I think it is just about right with Dhoni using Sehwag a fair bit these days. Even if what you said was the case, I would take Pathan over Ishant and play a third spinner in Chawla myself.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Spin bowling has always been our strength in the bowling department. Should prepare turners and play our spinners instead of trying to emulate other teams' strengths.
If such mythical turners were prepared again, we wouldn't need more than two spinners. The fact is that most of the time they aren't prepared, and thus we still don't need more than two spinners.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hawkeye feature on CricInfo is so, so awesome.

Agree with SS that India should've just played another bowler ahead of Saha.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Hey, how about that review system? India are morons, and they deserve everything they get. Hopefully a bunch of decisions go against them. I will have zero sympathy. Not that it was out that time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The Hawkeye on Cricinfo is sweet, but what the hell is 'win likelihood'?

How do they determine that feature?