• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can anyone please enlighten us on the current weather conditions, weather underground suggests there's Haze

Zinzan

I don't hink we will get more han 15 overs from now.
Hmm, yet Cricinfo writers just suggested the following ......

"the light has been the best so far and unlike on the previous four days there is every possibility of the game going to the last ball. But who can tell what can happen?! "

Sir Alex

Banned
Hmm, yet Cricinfo writers just suggested the following ......

"the light has been the best so far and unlike on the previous four days there is every possibility of the game going to the last ball. But who can tell what can happen?! "
Cloud cover is not a big factor. Fact is Kolkota is atleast 1.5 hours ahead of actual IST and hence 4 PM is 5.30 PM which at this point in time is close to sunset time.

Agent TBY

International Captain
It's especially sunny today, so I don't think the light will cause that many overs to be lost. But then again, I've been wrong about the rain, so..

Zinzan

Cloud cover is not a big factor. Fact is Kolkota is atleast 1.5 hours ahead of actual IST and hence 4 PM is 5.30 PM which at this point in time is close to sunset time.
Lol, says the dude who said Amla & Parnell would only need to bat another 20 overs around 35 overs ago ...

Stapel

International Regular
Why is it that every time Sharma has bowled an over with either a wicket or a dropped chance, he gets changed?