• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India

Dissector

International Debutant
To be fair the appeal was a bit stifled. It was one of those which looked not out in real time but better in replays.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please Ishant, please put ti together for a few overs at least.
Surely the relevance of runs at this stage = almost zero (despite trying to keep Amla on strike). They're hardly going to get the 140 or so to make India bat again

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely the relevance of runs at this stage = almost zero (despite trying to keep Amla on strike). They're hardly going to get the 140 or so to make India bat again
I mean at least make the batsmen play consistently. None of this erratic stuff he's been showing.

Dissector

International Debutant
Is this going to go right to the wire? Parnell has a highest score of 90 in FC cricket and both Harris and Morkel can bat a bit. Shaking things up with a new ball would have been a useful option but without Zaheer India probably won't do that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Take the new ball, or don't bowl Sharma.

And guys the light is much better today than previously. Let's relax and see. You can't expect SA to lay down and die. Teams fight, that's why its a battle for the #1 ranking.

Dissector

International Debutant
I was wrong. They have taken the new ball. Probably a good move. Now Ishant needs to show up and get the breakthrough.

Stapel

International Regular
Personally, I hate it when teams get off like this. Even if Australia get off due to weather, etc, it leads a bad taste in my mouth. It does make test matches thrilling to watch for a different reason but I always feel sorry for the team that is shellacking the other team only to be robbed by ****ing weather.
Hmmm, India have more than enough time though. If they don't make it, they have themselves to blame, not the light.