• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ranji Trophy Final 2010

Shri

Mr. Glass
And there was good crowd too according to cricinfo. Pandey better than all coz you get the "Swanneh!" sound if you spell his name right without any modification.:p

Dissector

International Debutant
Wow. Just read the score on Cricinfo. Wish I had followed it more closely. We definitely need more pitches like this in first class cricket and tests as well.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah, best Ranji game of my domestic following career tbh. Got so interesting that honestbharani had to text me to watch it. I'm glad he did.

EDIT: Except for AA doing the star turn, of course. Doesn't augur well for the national teams fortunes :ph34r:

Sir Alex

Banned
Yeah, best Ranji game of my domestic following career tbh. Got so interesting that honestbharani had to text me to watch it. I'm glad he did.

EDIT: Except for AA doing the star turn, of course. Doesn't augur well for the national teams fortunes :ph34r:
AA has had his run. I hope he never ever see Indian dressing room again. However he is invaluable for our domestic batsmen to face some quality pace.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Neo Cricket/Neo Sports have done an excellent job broadcasting domestic games this season. They have broadcast a lot of first class games. Kudos to them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow that's ****ing stupid.

ARGHHHHHHH.

Let him play FC cricket, particularly a final.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta love these young IND batsmen. Remember seeing Panday in the IPL 09 when he scored that hundred - just BANGG!!. Will be interesting to see how all of them progress in this decade..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I seriously thought Rahane had dropped the Ranji Trophy.. Good thing I didn't text THAT to GI Joe.. :p

Was a fun game to follow and straight after the last wicket was taken there, I switched over to see Strauss gone to a beauty of a catch first ball... Had a great time yesterday, tbh.. :)