• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women Should Run the ICC Because...

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Apart from the obvious... they would also be able to appoint umpires who were biased towards the hotter players. Which I think would improve things considerably.

sasnoz

Banned
Well i dont want to be known as a sissy for playing or watching cricket which i would be if girls run the icc

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How many girls/women are there at this forum?
Down there years there've been James' gf Anglia (angel), Linda, Anna, Kim, Megan (Eyes_Only), Joanna (jot1), the aforementioned f_o_s, FBU, Nicole (Protean), Corli, Corey's gf (forget her name, posts as redhotchilipepa) - those off the top of my head. Fairly sure there'll be one or two more I've forgotten.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always assumed James was a bloke, tbh. :ph34r:
:ph34r:
Down there years there've been James' gf Anglia (angel), Linda, Anna, Kim, Megan (Eyes_Only), Joanna (jot1), the aforementioned f_o_s, FBU, Nicole (Protean), Corli, Corey's gf (forget her name, posts as redhotchilipepa) - those off the top of my head. Fairly sure there'll be one or two more I've forgotten.
+ Angra and a couple more

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't really think of her as a CWer any more TBH. It's difficult to do when you've shared so many text-messages.