• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

oram and bond -souless greedy cricketers

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A fully fit Jacob Oram would be a strong contender for the majority of any country's test match sides today without a shadow of doubt.
That's pretty debateable I reckon, he's rather bits-and-pieces. But I suppose when you start a sentence with something as absurd as "a fully fit Jacob Oram" you've already twisted reality severely enough that it's not really worth arguing with the parts of it that are a little borderline :p.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know why we need to pick on just Bond and Oram? In fact I don't even know why we waste three words when one will do for aren't soul-less, greedy and cricketer synonyms ?:huh:

Flem274*

123/5
That's pretty debateable I reckon, he's rather bits-and-pieces. But I suppose when you start a sentence with something as absurd as "a fully fit Jacob Oram" you've already twisted reality severely enough that it's not really worth arguing with the parts of it that are a little borderline :p.
Is this going to be another Vettori?

The_roc

U19 Captain
From 12,000 miles away always thought that Oram and Bond looked decent players.

You can't blame an injured player at the end of their career from taking the IPL money while it's still on offer.