• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whoever came up with that idea of sending Bhajji in should be fired. I hate this ploy of sending tailenders in to have a slog when the RR goes up.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Well bowled. Saying that he "didn't go through with the shot" but that's because he was beaten in flight. Should be interesing from here on in.

vcs

Superb catch. Suresh Raina is a T20 star. Great field placement from Dhoni as well.

vcs

I don't care who wins this but I hope it goes down to the last over. Doesn't look like it though with Pollard still in the dugout.