• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's better now than then. I don't care if Chappell had him looking good, he didn't have him scoring runs.
Mostly on subcontinental conditions though. He's not the one I would turn to in the kind of situation where Rohit and Sachin put on that match-winning partnership against Australia in the CB series final. Looks very iffy against the short ball.

Speaking of Rohit Sharma, still waiting for that boy to come good. Probably should go and play County cricket if someone's willing to take him on.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Very challenging total, could have been better if Hayden had not consumed 25% of his team's Innings scoring FA.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Amazing they got a competitive score out of that. Hayden was atrocious and Raina had an angel on his shoulder.

vcs

Very competitive total. I hope Mumbai don't capitulate here and we get a nail-biting chase.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
168 should be a decent score. Expect the spin attack to win us the game despite Tendulkar. Raina though is awesome. I expect him to be a very good batsman for India in the future. Just needs to get better with the bouncer which I expect him to.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mostly on subcontinental conditions though. He's not the one I would turn to in the kind of situation where Rohit and Sachin put on that match-winning partnership against Australia in the CB series final. Looks very iffy against the short ball.

Speaking of Rohit Sharma, still waiting for that boy to come good. Probably should go and play County cricket if someone's willing to take him on.
I'm a big Rohit fan. Huge one in fact.

But what has Rohit lately to show he's better than Raina? Both failed vs., the short ball at T20 WC last year.

That partnership was awesome though. That's for sure. Memorable match that one.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Predicted earlier that if either Raina or Dhoni were there til the end then CSK will win so not going to change now

Athlai

Not Terrible
Mumbai to take it easy if they play Bolly well IMO. Can see the likes of Pollard being decisive in chasing a moderate total like this if a good platform is set.

pasag

RTDAS
Going for them but Chennai don't deserve to win this, like Denzel winning the Oscar for training day. Should have a title, just not this one.

vcs

Rajasthan chased a similar kind of total in the first IPL final. That was a great match, hope we get a repeat. No Balaji to help out this time, though. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Going for them but Chennai don't deserve to win this, like Denzel winning the Oscar for training day. Should have a title, just not this one.
Nah GTFO, on both points you raised there.

Denzel > Russell Crowe that year.