• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
WTF we could have got Hughes at 100k. I guess there is questions over his avaiablity during the NZ Test series. Kemp should is a decent signing as backup batsmen.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Bid war on between RCB and Arsenal...

EDIT: KXI have bought out Kaif for $250000. Strange choice, given they lacked strikers last season.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Would have been way more interesting if politics and FTP didn't get in the way of this. Disappointing to see some real talents ignored, but also excited about some old faces showing up again.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Harmeet Singh that sounds familiar. He played for Deccan, didn't he?

Could only just fit his turban under his wide-brimmed hat.

Redbacks

International Captain
WTF we could have got Hughes at 100k. I guess there is questions over his avaiablity during the NZ Test series. Kemp should is a decent signing as backup batsmen.
Australian players would also have a reduced marketability due to the media around current issues in Melbourne.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangalore get the U/19 Indian captain Ashok Meenaria. Two others, Harshal Patel and Hameet Singh, are yet to be drafted.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hopefully Deccan have the other Harmeet Singh on their roster as well. And hopefully they play together at least once.

AaronK

State Regular
I am still confuse.. so the rule for these Frenchies are that they have to pick indian upcoming players over international cricketers? for example all these upcoming under 19 cricketers that we haven't heard of.. they are being picked over international cricketers here..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am still confuse.. so the rule for these Frenchies are that they have to pick indian upcoming players over international cricketers? for example all these upcoming under 19 cricketers that we haven't heard of.. they are being picked over international cricketers here..
Indian cricketers are inherently more value because the quota. Their minimum asking values would also be smaller. It wouldn't be instruction; it's just common sense.