• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

Jayzamann

International Regular
Marsh replacing Sangakkara? Holyheck, could he bring some 2008 magic and pull them out of a rut? I know he's been playing relatively poo domestically, but you never know.

Hope Lee plays/does well. Any sort of performance would bode well for the Caribbean.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't see Lee doing well in the Caribbean. He'll be too busy looking at the speed gun whilst he's going for 10s on a 100 all out pitch.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm pretty strange selection to drop Sangakkara whilst keeping Mahela in, who looks clueless and you'd think would be on borrowed time. Not only that but you take the captaincy away from Kumar and give it to Mahela... strange.

shivfan

Banned
Hmm pretty strange selection to drop Sangakkara whilst keeping Mahela in, who looks clueless and you'd think would be on borrowed time. Not only that but you take the captaincy away from Kumar and give it to Mahela... strange.
Sanga's serving a ban for slow over-rate....

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sangakkara has been banned for slow overrate.

Anyhow looks like Ravi is reverting to type.

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Ah, what? Averaged 44 with a strike-rate of 133 during the 20/20s this season.
Anything relative to what he did in IPL1 is poo :P

But you are right, he hasn't been a slouch in t20s recently. His current innings is any indicator.

Bopara must be pooing himself a little bit, every run Marsh scores is another reassurance that he'll play the next game.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Not feeling too good about my money on Yuvraj here, need a wicket to fall soon.

Can always pray for my cheeky tenner on Pollard to come through.