• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tri-Nation ODI Series in Bangladesh

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Now Yuvraj tries to pull for six, and is caught by Lakmal off Perera. This innings has been full of neat drives going straight to fielders, as well as hard strikes that didn't rise too high.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
What on earth has happened to Harbhajan's batting? It's rather dreadful lately, after the semblance of form he found against a team that mattered, not too long ago. It's a bit of a concern right now.

This ground at Dhaka has a very slow outfield, and scoring runs in boundaries has been difficult.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stop backing away you ****heads.

Zaheer, Harbhajan and Nehra acting like idiots.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Chanaka gets five, with a peach of a delivery to send back Zaheer. Good stuff in just his sixth match. It's hard to comment on the bowling, since they profited greatly by a slow and sticky outfield, and there were few boundaries hit off them. They had, however, been clumsy with extras, notably their top bowler in the game here, with eight in no-balls and wides.

There seems to be an annoying public relations group for Ravi Jadeja in the commentary box. They talk of how good he's played and that he should now be a regular in the team. In one over, he's become the Indian Sobers for the commentary team. Better players than him have been discarded or ignored, and each is a tough act to follow.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Our tail is so erratic when batting. Just weird ****.

Okay so what is 280? Par? Good score?

SL's batting is pretty thin but apparently the dew makes it almost impossible to bowl?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Our tail is so erratic when batting. Just weird ****.

Okay so what is 280? Par? Good score?

SL's batting is pretty thin but apparently the dew makes it almost impossible to bowl?
Yeah it's a genuine win-the-toss-win-the-match ground under lights.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What if Sanga goes early :ph34r:
Then they'll be even better value. ;)

280's a pretty decent effort really but it really shouldn't be hard to chase down at all given how ridiculously hard it is to bowl under the lights. The dew here is the worst I've ever seen ITBT.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When is the due due? :ph34r:

Still feeling confident Prince? Can't say I jumped on, just don't have any confidence in this Lankan batting line-up.

India bowling well so far other than a bit of crap early from Zaheer.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When is the due due? :ph34r:
Usually about ten overs in, so it should be there already.

I'm not watching it at the moment so I don't really know what it's like but it was terrible when Bangladesh played Zimbabwe a couple of months ago. Usually dew just makes everything wet, but the dew here actually seemed really sticky as well when they showed it - it looked similar the other day when Sri Lanka played Bangladesh too. Really weird.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SL went from 3.0 after Tharanga's wicket to 1.5 in no time. Interesting stuff, really good for trading.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
SL went from 3.0 after Tharanga's wicket to 1.5 in no time. Interesting stuff, really good for trading.
Yeah I'm thinking of laying my 2.50 bet off. Not watching it though and I tend to avoid laying off unless I can actually get a proper feel for the game.