• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tri-Nation ODI Series in Bangladesh

Himannv

International Coach
I can see others have stumbled on the mystery of Mahela. Most talented and brilliant batsman by far in the lineup and for some incomprehensible reason lacks consistency.

He's capable of playing some of the best innings ever seen on a cricket pitch but he will also keep losing his wicket for no apparent and pinpointable (new word) reason.. Its probably all in his head I suppose.

Eitherway, good win for us. India's top order should probably have done better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't really care that much that we lost, said at the start I wanted Kohli to do something in this tournament and he did.

Still, well played SL.

Shri

Mr. Glass
^^^ sensitive Saul doesnt like people critisizing his team.
India has an autrocious record in ODI finals.
U mad u cant deal with facts and have to rely on 4chan replies?
Lulz
Agreed with everything you have said. Couldn't agree more tbh.

With all that said, now, please, if you possibly could, SHUT THE **** UP. Thanks. Ciao.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tendulkar didn't play, so India had to lose. Jono could have made good bucks with the bookies on this one.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
^^^ sensitive Saul doesnt like people critisizing his team.
India has an autrocious record in ODI finals.
U mad u cant deal with facts and have to rely on 4chan replies?
Lulz
The irony is that you're reacting to being administered a taste of your own lame medicine. Thanks for making my argument for me :happy:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rohit Sharma has done enough to deserve a recall in the ODI side since being dropped according to the selectors, rightly or wrongly. Dinesh Karthik isn't a batsman. He is a ****ing keeper who can bat.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Rohit Sharma has done enough to deserve a recall in the ODI side since being dropped according to the selectors, rightly or wrongly. Dinesh Karthik isn't a batsman. He is a ****ing keeper who can bat.
Wrong. He is a decent enough bat to get it into the team and he has done more when in the team than Rohit. Rohit hasn't done anything extra ordinary to push himself into the team.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
One swallow doesn't make a summer. There are many other guys who have done more than him and Karthik has been very consistent whenever given chances.
Yeah, but I don't like the idea that if Yuvraj, Gambhir and Tendulkar are all injured at the same time that you turn to Karthik.