• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cw 50....

JBMAC

State Captain
This is an opportunity to say thanks to Sean for the effort in putting this series together.It was a time consuming first class effort and must be rated as one of the top threads of this year.
Well done Sean and thanks

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah good thread. Should be endorsed by the management IMO as the official CW ranking

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah good thread. Should be endorsed by the management IMO as the official CW ranking
As everyone only picked 25 only the Top 25 should be officially endorsed and included in any off forum features. Anyone seeing a Top 50 with Jardine and Flintoff in it and no Worrell, Walcott or Weekes would probably seek to have the website shut down.:)

bagapath

International Captain
As everyone only picked 25 only the Top 25 should be officially endorsed and included in any off forum features. Anyone seeing a Top 50 with Jardine and Flintoff in it and no Worrell, Walcott or Weekes would probably seek to have the website shut down.:)
second this. we should have the official CW top 25 list. should hold good for another few years.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Macca. TBH everyone deserves credit for this - a lot of people submitted their selections, and even more joined the discussion and debate. If it weren't for all that it would have been just one sad geek with a list. :ph34r:

Speaking of which, I've promised to give the full list of all players selected and will post that in the original CW50 thread when I get the chance.

bagapath

International Captain
I lurbz me some Sean.
ikki... hope u have opened your first can of the evening. i am starting my party hopping in a while... will drink to your health and success, mate....

happy new year everyone...may all your dreams come true...

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks mate, Happy New Year to you too. I have to get up for work early tomorrow so the drinks are on ice.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Happy new year, everyone!!! And Sean, congratulations on the awesome work, mate!!! We can never really repay the time and effort you have taken to give something worthwhile to talk about involving the game we love so much.