• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jack Russell Artwork?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looks like dubai194\dass\deira\vastu shastra\Mard\Goocheslamb\SaeedAnwar is back again.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's just really obvious from the thread title and posting-ID TBH. I don't really mind, and am not throwing about mindless accusations the way I would if it was SW\BLE or anything. The guy in question has only very occasionally ever courted controversy, but each time it's been enough to get his latest account banned.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you've got an issue with a poster Rich, please report it to the mods rather than making accusations, especially based on a single post.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't have an issue at all TBH and certainly am not making accusations, as I said earlier it doesn't really bother me if he posts or not. His continual very obvious duplicate accounts (regardless of whether this is one or not) merely rather amuse me. It's so much less fun if I'm not allowed to make a guess early on.

There is absolutely no "**** off you duplicating ****" about my attitude to him. He's perfectly welcome on CW in any guise IMO.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could well be a bot for all we know, Rich. Makes one post with a link in it and logs off straight away.