• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As I dont post much, if at all, at OT, I would like to take this thread to wish everyone at CW, esp. James, our wonderful owner who is the person who has brought together a wonderful bunch of cricket loving folks here... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all CWers!!! Wish the year ahead sees everyone blessed with all the joys and happiness in the world, both personally and professionally!!!

My wish for the new year is that Lara comes back as a 24 year old to this Windies side!!! :p