• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most angry cricketers

Craig

World Traveller
This thread has got me thinking, who are some the most angriest cricketers ever to have played the game? I started to think about after reading the late Sylvester Clarke's biography on cricinfo, where in a Test in Multan, Clarke had been peppered with oranges and other objects, so Clarke turns around throughs a brick into the crowd seriously injuring a student leader, and very nearly caused a riot, until Alvin Kallicharran, ever the peacemaker, pleaded with the crowd not to riot. This was to be Clarke's second to last Test for the West Indies (if he were from any other country, he would of walked into their Test XI with amazingly good FC record).

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Zaheer Khan and Praveen Kumar to a degree. Zaheer probably is a chilled out guy in real life, but one can see the pent up anger released when he picks up a good wicket. Praveen is someone you probably wouldn't want to invite home..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Zaheer Khan and Praveen Kumar to a degree. Zaheer probably is a chilled out guy in real life, but one can see the pent up anger released when he picks up a good wicket. Praveen is someone you probably wouldn't want to invite home..
Yeah definitely angry men.

Pretty funny when they're side by side to easy going Nehra.

JBMAC

State Captain
Really? Was before my time, but from what I've read, particularly from an admittedly partisan Garry Sobers, he sounded like a gentle bloke...
There have been numerous recorded incidents where he has resorted to literally "chucking" the ball at a batsman in his frustration and anger. His action was suspect at the best of times but when he got p***ed off look out for "Chucker" Charlie