• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

lol @ flower

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
You are a disgrace to this forum. I have maintained for a long long time that umpiring mistakes are highly overrated. People complain when the decisions do not go in their favor and remain mum or say it is part of a game when it goes in their favor.

jboss

Banned
You are a disgrace to this forum. I have maintained for a long long time that umpiring mistakes are highly overrated. People complain when the decisions do not go in their favor and remain mum or say it is part of a game when it goes in their favor.
So I take you support Aus then?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Out of all the posters to ever come on this forum, jboss you confuse me the most.

I don't get you at all.