• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My cricket forum

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, and shouldn't it go in off topic? Although it's a cricket forum it's to do with the forum, not what's happening in the cricket world at the moment!

Craig

World Traveller
I dont know why anybody would want to go anywhere else othen then cricketweb.net

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
craig, it would be easier just to say that you want a place a Cricketweb moderator.

Craig

World Traveller
Oh I couldnt really care. If the powers need be want to promote me, then that is up to them and they can discuss it with me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's no need for any new moderators or anything.

Our current crop do a superb job, and are well respected since they've been here almost since day 1.