• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forget Kane Williamson...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha yeah I saw the one from when he was six a year or two ago; we have a thread somewhere.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
these bowlers didn't put him out of his comfort zone once. That offie was terrible, and the medium never looked like taking a wicket. I would of suggested going round the wicket, bowling more short stuff and a lot more of middle stump. He's not invincible but they just didn't have enough discipline to bowl to a good batsmen
:laugh: Youtube comments.

Looks bloody good for a nine year old.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've actually seen that kid bat live. He bats at the Hutt Recreation Ground nets. Saw him there about 2 months ago facing an older teenager (possibly his brother). Looked pretty solid.

King Pietersen

International Captain
He's better technically than Alastair Cook, and he's 9. If he continues to put work in, and if he actually enjoys playing the game then he could be an excellent player.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
I've actually seen that kid bat live. He bats at the Hutt Recreation Ground nets. Saw him there about 2 months ago facing an older teenager (possibly his brother). Looked pretty solid.
One of his videos he was at Te Whiti, wonder what club he plays for, hope petone can snaffle him up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I said last time videos of this kid were posted, 9 is no age to be making any predictions at all. I'll see where he's at in 4-5 years' time (firstly if he's still playing with much interest) then we'll talk.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
As I said last time videos of this kid were posted, 9 is no age to be making any predictions at all. I'll see where he's at in 4-5 years' time (firstly if he's still playing with much interest) then we'll talk.
You sound like a dodgy back water manager thinking he knows better than the rest. You da guru.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have no idea if he is serious or not.
As a general rule, he's never really serious. If you take that attitude into reading all his posts you'll discover that he's one of the most awesome members around. If you take him too seriously he'll be really frustrating though. :p

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
As a general rule, he's never really serious. If you take that attitude into reading all his posts you'll discover that he's one of the most awesome members around. If you take him too seriously he'll be really frustrating though. :p
Dingdong is an awesome member?

Will show myself out :)