• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forget Kane Williamson...

Shri

Mr. Glass
As a general rule, he's never really serious. If you take that attitude into reading all his posts you'll discover that he's one of the most awesome members around. If you take him too seriously he'll be really frustrating though. :p
Assuming he isn't a multi and is in fact serious, would love to see his response to that.:p

Flem274*

123/5
As a general rule, he's never really serious. If you take that attitude into reading all his posts you'll discover that he's one of the most awesome members around. If you take him too seriously he'll be really frustrating though. :p
Seconded. I love the guy.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As I said last time videos of this kid were posted, 9 is no age to be making any predictions at all. I'll see where he's at in 4-5 years' time (firstly if he's still playing with much interest) then we'll talk.
Eagerly await the talk

Flem274*

123/5
need more intense dads putting their kids through spartan training for sports. test cricket careers for some, decades of the therapy couch for others.