• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best ODIs "Finisher"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Simple. I logged in using my Sir Alex multi, then wrote some text with the secret message in mind, in order to throw people off my trail.
Well done Mr Z on de-coding the highlighted letters!

Wondered why they were highlighted tbh - thought they'd spell out P-R-E-C-A-M. Alas, t'wasn't so.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Steve Waugh perhaps forgotten a bit in ODIs. Those stats show what a good finisher he was (arguably better than Bevan), and it's forgotten how good his bowling was early in his career. Wasn't known as the iceman for nothing.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Steve Waugh perhaps forgotten a bit in ODIs. Those stats show what a good finisher he was (arguably better than Bevan), and it's forgotten how good his bowling was early in his career. Wasn't known as the iceman for nothing.
I know you don’t rate Bevan but even by those standards that’s a bollocks comment.

Howe_zat

Audio File
They reeled off a stat on TMS today that Jos Buttler since 2015 has averaged 70 odd in the last 10 overs of ODIs, while striking at 180.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A stat on the TV during Buttler's stint at the crease today had Faf with the fourth highest SR in the last 10 overs since the last WC. That was surprising.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

stephen

Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo.com

Is it? In situations where their team was batting second and either tied or won, SWaugh averaged 68 at a SR of 75, and Bevan averaged 64 at a SR of 72. And Waugh played in a lower and slower scoring era, yet statistically he still beats Bevan on both counts. But yeh, "bollocks".
Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo.com

Border better than both.

stephen

I get that you don't like ODIs but your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting that Bevan has only 27 knocks leading to wins while chasing. Just thought it’d be a fair bit more.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member