• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW50 - No.8

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Barring the Flintoff and Jardine thing, I thought this exercise was going pretty well. Disappointed it has lost all credibility with this.

I have bought by ESPN Legends DVD box set for 16 pounds off amazon UK a week back. I think I will stick to watching that, thanks.
Broken record much, anyway, :laugh:

Genius

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You and sledger are the ones who are the broken records attacking me all the time. Heh.
Pratters, when have I attacked you? Me lolling at sledger is not attacking you.

I have commented on you droning on about Flintoff's inclusion though, because it is whiney and pathetic.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pratters, when have I attacked you? Me lolling at sledger is not attacking you.

I have commented on you droning on about Flintoff's inclusion though, because it is whiney and pathetic.
Your retort to my inclusion of Flintoff was stupid. 'Get off your high horse as you haven't even voted'. It sucked. Saying Flintoff was not one of the greatest 50 (which most people would agree with) seemed to hurt you as if some one had bit your left nipple off. And you go on attacking me over it a third consecutive time (you attacked a second time before this). Shut the **** up and can the bull ****.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Your retort to my inclusion of Flintoff was stupid. 'Get off your high horse as you haven't even voted'. It sucked.
I thought it was a reasonable point to make actually.

Anyhow let's all stop bickering and take our hats off to The Sean yet again. This has been a masterstroke.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha as I just posted on the staff forum, it's a good thing I read the thread about it there first because if I'd just come here straight away I'm pretty sure I would've gone hook, line and sinker.

Classic :laugh:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Haha, brilliant, managed to pick up what was happening only a couple of posts in... but SS and Pratters, just brilliant.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Your retort to my inclusion of Flintoff was stupid. 'Get off your high horse as you haven't even voted'. It sucked. Saying Flintoff was not one of the greatest 50 (which most people would agree with) seemed to hurt you as if some one had bit your left nipple off. And you go on attacking me over it a third consecutive time (you attacked a second time before this). Shut the **** up and can the bull ****.
Ha, no, it wasn't that you questioned it (plenty of people did and fair enough) it was the fact that you suddenly started whining about the method when you saw something you didn't like. That was pathetic and whiney. Most people would agree with you that Freddie isn't one of the top 50, but none of them conducted themselves like two year old girls.

And the fact that you're still going on about it just kinda proves it. Oh, and as for the swearing at me, classy, but I'm certainly not going to do anything because you said so.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I apologised for going on about it which detracted from the thread. You still attacked me on the Flintoff bit AFTER it which I thought best not to respond to.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If people make a point I consider to be stupid I'll have no problem debating it, if you want to consider that to be a personal attack then thart's your problem. And as for apologising about going on about it, that would explain why you're still doing it, a week later 8-)

Fusion

Global Moderator
:laugh: I almost hit QR after reading the first post! Glad I read down a few other posts though. This is classic!