• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW50 - No.8

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Barring the Flintoff and Jardine thing, I thought this exercise was going pretty well. Disappointed it has lost all credibility with this.

I have bought by ESPN Legends DVD box set for 16 pounds off amazon UK a week back. I think I will stick to watching that, thanks.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Barring the Flintoff and Jardine thing, I thought this exercise was going pretty well. Disappointed it has lost all credibility with this.

I have bought by ESPN Legends DVD box set for 16 pounds off amazon UK a week back. I think I will stick to watching that, thanks.
:laugh:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Wow, never expected that.

No matter how I try to justify how others have picked, Sir Don at 8 does not sit right. Crushing, possibly the most controversial moment in CW history? A cricketer who without question is a level above all others who have played the game does not deserve an 8..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
wow, never expected that.

No matter how i try to justify how others have picked, sir don at 8 does not sit right. Crushing, possibly the most controversial moment in cw history? A cricketer who without question is a level above all others who have played the game does not deserve an 8..
So glad I'm not alone.

And AWTA - thread of the year.

Andre

International Regular
Not sure about the most controversial, but certainly could be the funniest moment in CW history and I've been here since day 1!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really hope you are joking.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
The best part is that posters will be so shocked about the first post that they won't look at the rest of the thread, they'll post out of anger straight away!