• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha yeah, we should unban Midnight IMO. Think I remember him saying something about Watson having no chance of scoring a Boxing Day Test hundred or something too, so I reckon Rauf will be getting an angry letter or two...
Fiery as well imo.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon these two both need to ton up if we're any chance tbh.

Watto channelling Viv Richards with awesome front foot pull shots here. Majestic stuff.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Fiery still raves like a dumb**** ****wit on Cricsim. Love pointing out that Oram is constantly injured now whilst Watto is averaging 60+ as a test opener.

pasag

RTDAS
Reckon these two both need to ton up if we're any chance tbh.

Watto channelling Viv Richards with awesome front foot pull shots here. Majestic stuff.
Always think he's going to pull a muscle when he does it, whole body kinda gets tangled up, makes me cringe.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I keep noticing Pontings head during the delivery of the ball. We are always told to keep our heads still when batting, this is absolutely essential and more important than any trigger movements you can think of. Ponting kinda bends down a bit like Lara when he lifts the bat, makes me wonder how his technique assists him in having more time to play the ball.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mohammad Yousuf looks to be one of the most pedestrian leaders from recent memory. He really doesn't seem to have any plan for getting batsmen out, and plans seem to work more incidentally than intentionally.

There's only so much a captain can do, but what really is the point of a long-off when you're ahead in the game?