• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

O'Brien to retire after Pakistan series

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, thats very much a surprise. I have to say I find his reasoning very commendable, being personal and family related, rather than money orientated.

Craig

World Traveller
Should get a new wife IMO. Nah, best of luck for what he has in the future. Too bad he couldn't have hung around until the Aussies tour next year, as well as our fast bowling stocks will start to look a bit thin.

Flem274*

123/5
Wow. Shocked face.

Complete legend. Suspect in ten, twenty years he and his massive contribution to NZ will be forgotten by those who just log into statsguru. He's been a champ and imo NZs best seamer bar Bond since his recall.

Five-fer at Napier to see him off imo.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who the **** cares about his wife? What about me, Iain? I've supported you through the **** times, when people were abusing you and saying you were ****! I supported you man, and now you do this to me?

[/life]

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Please note, I have entered a day of mourning and may be more grumpy than normal may not be my normal, sparkly, happy-go-lucky self over the next 24 hours. ****s.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
another legend goes. we are left with just tendy and murali now.
haha, nearly re-created Smitteh's man-spitting-out-tea.jpg image there when I read that

Worried about Heef in these troubles times. If you need a hug, you know where I am.