• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Select THREE middle order batsmen: Best of 00s

Select THREE middle order batsmen for theteamm of the decade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shri

Mr. Glass
For me Kallis, Lara, and Inzi make a perfect middle order............especially when you might have Lara and Inzi at the crease, one both are class acts! second, its a left right combo in the middle overs...thats a b.tch for the bowling team...
No middle overs in test matches.:p

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, also mentions Tests in the OP. IIRC it's Tests only unless stated otherwise.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Voted Tendulkar, Dravid and Ponting. These are the players I have seen most and liked most.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Most of 'em voters wouldn't have even known Lara and Ponting if they didn't have a video game named after them.:ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I went for Ponting, Kallis and Dravid.

Kallis is a great batsman, but he's also picked so he can bowl a bit.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Went for Ponting, Dravid and Inzamam. I'll probably pick Kallis for the allrounders spot

Julian87

State Captain
Ponting, Lara and Kallis. Complement each other brilliantly and Kallis' bowling on top of that adds dickloads to a team.

Maximus0723

State Regular
Don't like Dravid b.c he knows only one way to play and that;s to play defensive. He can never adapt his game to the situation. Also Im voting to players who have played MAJORITY of the decade.

Hence why it's Ponting, Kallis and Sachin.