• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top four averaging 50+

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Right now, Gambhir, Sehwag, Dravid and Tendulkar all have a career average of 50+. How many times has that happened in Test cricket?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm fairly certain there was a topic very similar to this recently, will try to find the link.

AaronK

State Regular
if they continue to play on flat pitches like the one Sehwag is playing right now.. they will end up with an average of 60 soon..

bagapath

International Captain
didnt at some point patsy hendren and eddie paynter avg over 50 and play with hobbs, sutcliffe and hammond?

Shri

Mr. Glass
if they continue to play on flat pitches like the one Sehwag is playing right now.. they will end up with an average of 60 soon..
Plenty of turn for Herath. SL are just looking toothless because of Muralitharan's form. If you are going to comment on something, I suggest you do some research on the topic.

AaronK

State Regular
^ so Herath is geting alot of turn.. fast bowler are reverse swinging the bowle.. despite that india is scoring comfortably with average of almost 5..

the pitch was good for bowlers and wasn''t when SL made 400 with run rate of almost 4.5...

u know what i will make it sweet for u... if there is a result on this test.. i will be ur bitch..if not u r my bitch...

AaronK

State Regular
for the sake of test cricket.. plz plz noo test cricket in subcontinent..

looking back this year when Sri Lanaka toured Pakistan..

and now this SL and India series..

Look at Aus.. i haven't seen a draw test match or series there for a while now.. South Africa, New Zealand, England.. all these place.. they make such a great cricket pitches.. why not have test cricket there...

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain
good for sehwag, for the ability to take full advantage of a flat pitch - much better then all the sangas, jayawardenes and tendulkars

Shri

Mr. Glass
^ so Herath is geting alot of turn.. fast bowler are reverse swinging the bowle.. despite that india is scoring comfortably with average of almost 5..

the pitch was good for bowlers and wasn''t when SL made 400 with run rate of almost 4.5...

u know what i will make it sweet for u... if there is a result on this test.. i will be ur bitch..if not u r my bitch...
I am not good at making long funny lines. I guess a simple "Screw You" would suffice. Looking forward to you being my bitch btw.:)(You are a girl right?)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
for the sake of test cricket.. plz plz noo test cricket in subcontinent..

looking back this year when Sri Lanaka toured Pakistan..

and now this SL and India series..

Look at Aus.. i haven't seen a draw test match or series there for a while now.. South Africa, New Zealand, England.. all these place.. they make such a great cricket pitches.. why not have test cricket there...
If you are so sure it's going to be a draw, I really must urge you to sign up to an online betting site and dump all your spare cash on that option.

India are overwhelming favourites with the bookies; I haven't seen a market with the draw paying less than 3.20 since the close to play.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Haha you're ****ed champ.