• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Experience Draft

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Though Marc was in the right but what do I know, will make my pick when you stop bickering.

Jarquis

From 3am yesterday The Sean has been up.
From 3pm yesterday The Sean and metallics were up.
The Sean picks so just metallics is up.
From 3am metallics and marc are up.
Metallics picks so just Marc is up.
From 3pm today both Marc and I were up.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Take who you want, can't be arsed with this sort of thing if people are going to get so ridiculously anal about it.

Pothas

Ok fair enough, will wait a bit for Marc to make a pick but will make my two picks befor I go to bed.

Pothas

Ok children, stop fighting now. Marc do you want another pick or are you going to graciously retire from the game?

Jarquis

Well I'd just like to apologise to Marc if I've upset/annoyed him for making my pick when I was within my rights to do so :)

Pothas

Ok bored of waiting so will make both my picks, in both cases a battle between two England greats in the first one I shall go for Ted Dexter and in the second head just rules over heart, my pick is
Len Hutton

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Ok so Marcuss made his pick (Alan Donald) at 2:46am yesterday.
Marc was up at 2:46am yesterday
Metallics was up at 2:46pm yesterday
Sean was up at 2:46am today
This is all using GMT+11
Correct me if I'm wrong but that would mean that I've been up since 2:46pm today?
If so I'm taking Denis Compton. This thread is stagnating and I'm getting sick of waiting. Hopefully things can speed up a bit now.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Neil Harvey for my next pick please

Charter 77 so Far

Conrad Hunte
Bill Ponsford
Don Bradman
Neil Harvey
Billy Murdoch
Fred Trueman
Clarrie Grimmett
Jack Cowie

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Draft Order for Round 9 (Reverses for Round 10)

marc 71178
Michaelf7777777
Marcuss
Agent TBY
fredfertang
metallics2006
Blakus
Noble One
The Sean
Pothas

Draft Order for Round 11 (Reverses for Ground Selection)

metallics2006
The Sean
Marcuss
fredfertang
Michaelf7777777
Blakus
marc 71178
Noble One
Pothas
Agent TBY

Note: Round 9 covers 81-100 tests, Round 10 covers 101-120 tests and Round 11 covers 121+ tests

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Have to say that round order really suits me.

Round 9 is extremely strong so I'm getting a top player no matter what. And I'm guaranteed of getting an opener in round 10 (I know of 4 good ones).

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Number of choices are diminishing. Better jump in before those who have missed a turn jump in. Will take Martin Crowe, will slot into my middle-order nicely. I was going to go with a certain all-rounder who just slipped into the CW top 50, but I am quite happy with my four bowlers, and I am sure to pick up a useful part-timer later on.

1. V Trumper
2. B Woodfull
3. B Richards
5. M Crowe
8. R Lindwall
9. M Holding
10. F de Villiers
11. B O'Reilly

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will take Jason 'Jesus' Gillespie.

1. Andrew Strauss