• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Quite clearly noone who is a religious fanatic and clearly looks the part should ever captain a cricket team.
I think some posters here have already passed an adequate judgment regarding your posts about fanaticism so i will leave it at that.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ken Rutherford on Sportal said:
It was a series that the teams will feel happy about. Progress is clear in both camps. Infuriating lapses remain. But in both sides you can see a framework of a decent unit developing.
Always like reading Rutherford's articles on Sportal and not sure if many people go to Sportal to read them. Sums up the series pretty well IMO.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As far as I know Yousuf hasn't been trying to "convert" opposition players on the pitch.
I'd quite like to see him do this in the Australia tests. It would certainly be a new way of sledging the opposition - questioning their religious beliefs whilst attempting to occupy the crease.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Just final thoughts on this series. I wouldn't mind it if we got more games in against Pakistan. It was an exciting series and good positive cricket. It would have been even better if Ryder and Khan had've played. Although I think Khan would have added more to Pakistan.

Haven't seen the international calendar but hope we play again soon.

Craig

World Traveller
How did BJ Watling look in the second innings compared to the 1st innings? It's interesting that he can score so slowly in the 1st dig, but come the 2nd innings, he has a s/r of over 90.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Just final thoughts on this series. I wouldn't mind it if we got more games in against Pakistan. It was an exciting series and good positive cricket. It would have been even better if Ryder and Khan had've played. Although I think Khan would have added more to Pakistan.

Haven't seen the international calendar but hope we play again soon.
Ofcourse on NZL tracks it will always be a close series but in sub cont condition I think Pakistan is a better team.