• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
This game is developing nicely but a result is still unlikely. At what stage does it start to tip in favour of a win for either team?
I think Pakistan will feel pretty confident when they see Chris Martin walking out to bat. :ph34r:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Where are these reports of rain coming from? Can't find anything.
Stuff website
Napier Forecast
Showers, clearing this evening. Fresh southwesterly.

Also, the radio commentators have received texts from people in the hawke's bay region saying that rain is on the way.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Where are these reports of rain coming from? Can't find anything.
Locks very gloomy coming back after tea too.

I see we've really increased the emphasis in the first over after the tea break, one run off the over. 161 from 30's achievable, but with the weather looking iffy, I wouldn't want to leave things too late.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So wish I had Foxtel. Well and truly behind the Black Caps here but it'd just be a good finish to watch either way.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
McIntosh FFS. Only 28 overs to go and realistically with rain and time-wasting we should be aiming to do it in about 22 overs to have any chance.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent innovation from Watling, exactly whats needed. I think we'll get that rain delay a bit earlier than with two runs to win BTW Heath.