• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Prior has improved out of sight, it's unbelievable considering Alec Stewart is his mentor, no offence to Alec but he was anther Batsman first, keeper second.

Prasanna was hideous in the first test, but he batted for a long time which the commentators at the time felt could have impacted his ability to stay low on those low leg side deliveries. I have seen him keep previously and he looks very sharp normally.

jbb

Cricket Spectator
Play this series on Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket

Forum Fans User Competition Code - 1257380018​

Wed Nov 11 - Fri Nov 13

Indian Board President's XI v Sri Lankans
Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai

Mon Nov 16 - Fri Nov 20
1st Test - India v Sri Lanka
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad

Tue Nov 24 - Sat Nov 28
2nd Test - India v Sri Lanka
Green Park, Kanpur

Wed Dec 2 - Sun Dec 6
3rd Test - India v Sri Lanka
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

Wed Dec 9
1st T20I - India v Sri Lanka
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur

Sat Dec 12
2nd T20I - India v Sri Lanka
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

Tue Dec 15
1st ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground, Rajkot

Fri Dec 18

2nd ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Andhra Cricket Association-Visakhapatnam District Cricket Association Stadium, Visakhapatnam

Mon Dec 21
3rd ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Barabati Stadium, Cuttack

Thu Dec 24
4th ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Sun Dec 27
5th ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
thanks 4 info