• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Howsie

International Captain
One has to wonder how much longer Jayasuriya has left in international cricket, I'm surprised he's still playing tbh.

Dissector

International Debutant
Ha. This could be quite an interesting game yet. With an RRR of 7 India does have something to work with if they can string together a few dot balls.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Harbhajan gets another one, and still holding fort. We wonder, how much more has he to do to prove himself to those who are still not satisfied. While some players now need the team to play for them, he's truly done his bit for the team.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Still backing Sri Lanka here TBH. Even though they lack the strokeplay of those gone before them, Kandamby, Mathews and Samaraweera are all temperamentally excellent, so I don't think they'll "choke" as such from here.

EDIT: Well, maybe not Mathews so much after that 99 run out, but still. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's some horrible fielding.

India don't deserve to win this. I almost don't want us to win this.

Absolute rubbish.