• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I had swine flu back in July. Only took me 1-2 weeks to recover. Should be fine, will just miss a few ODIs.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm at work and can't watch this or the NZ test.

This partnership sounds amazing.

How is the pitch?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm at work and can't watch this or the NZ test.

This partnership sounds amazing.

How is the pitch?
The pitch is very flat, but the Indians are also helped b y the outfield, which is very fast. A lot of their runs in the first ten overs came through timing, rather than power.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pitch is fantastic, the outfield is stupidly fast and Sri Lanka is full of toothless seamers but it is just great watching these two destroying them in their own different ways.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Fernando has to be the most unwatchable cricketer for me ever. There are lots of other players I dislike a lot more, but I actually enjoying seeing them fail (as sadistic as that sounds), whereas I don't even like watching Fernando bowl when he's getting absolutely hammered. It just angers me that he's playing at all.

Dissector

International Debutant
If Yuvraj had been in the game 500 would have been a serious possibility. As it is I bet the scoring rate will drop dramatically after a wicket falls.