• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see two 'real' pace bowlers for SL, ather than a host of medium pacers.

SL is fielding five seamers and two spinners. Pushpakumara is a spin bowling all rounder who has done well recently. Exceptional in playing spin, but I am not convinced he could do it against pace. His bowling is useful though, nothing close to the talent of Murali, Herath or Mendis. Jayasinghe also a batting all rounder, Mathews like but less classical in approach.

SL needs 170, and Malinga amd Fernando has to bowl extremely aggresively while others bowling line and length

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Sanga stays till the end, SL will surely get 180+ on the board. Should get him asap and try to keep the score between 150-165.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm, I got on Sri Lanka at 2.20, but that was before I realised Fernando was playing, and now I kind of regret it. I can lay off my bet for a very small overall profit now in fact; I might do that.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pathan and Nehra in a race to concede runs. Have given away more than 100 runs off 8 overs between them now. ****ing pathetic.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
When India's best T20 bowlers are axed for T20 misfits, and then their best fielders drop catches, do they have a chance? They don't.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
India lose two quick wickets in pursuit of quick runs. Then Yusuf holes out on his first delivery. Are India now too slow for T20?

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yusuf, Dinda and Nehra should not be playing. Seen Nehra have disastrous off-days in limited overs cricket too many times now. Dinda has been above average-ish in the IPL but not good enough to merit a place in the Indian side. Sreesanth should replace Dinda in the next match. Nehra should never play for India again(not an outburst after one game, have always said this since 2003) and Yusuf should be replaced by someone else.