• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah might as well chuck in Khawaja and Henriques too.

Actually think Khawaja will become a very good test player down the track.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo saying that McKay was the only one to receieve a baggy green this morning so Hauritz is set to play.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Clint, WAG. Pity that Ricky's decided to hand over the baggy green instead of former players, reckon it would have been a great moment for him if Lillee had been handing it over.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roach has looked a lot less effective against the lefties when I've seen him here. Anyone else notice that or is it just me?

Top_Cat

Good Lord, get Watson out of the opening spot before he does something really silly like a cross-bat swipe across the.....

Never mind.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Roach has looked a lot less effective against the lefties when I've seen him here. Anyone else notice that or is it just me?
Been something that I've heard the ABC radio team mention a few times. Doesn't seem to have that same wobble when he's pushing the ball across the leftie.

Burgey

Can't understand why 1st slip should ever have to go low left when the keeper's back tbh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Can't understand why 1st slip should ever have to go low left when the keeper's back tbh.
Adam Gilchrist explained it though. Anyway, there's no way that the blame should be on Ramdin there. It's not like he left Gayle with a difficult chance. It was straightforward and he got both hands around it.

_Ed_

When Mark Nicholas started telling a story about David Lloyd, my only thought was, "please, Mark, don't do the accent."

He did the accent.