• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be fair, Benn has been one of the Wi's leading wicket-takers over the past year....

When you consider how flat the pitches are, it's not all that surprising.
He seems to have the ideal flat-wicket game, really. Not a massive turner of the ball but gets enough to keep you honest. His height means he'll always get some bounce and he's able to hit a length and stay there all day.

The lack of any Aussie willing to take him on was surprising. Even Mick Clarke was circumspect.

Craig

World Traveller
Is there a reason why Katich doesn't bowl more often? Chappell and co. were just talking about it, and Chappell was wondering if Katich has a niggle or two that prevents him from bowling.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
They always go on about his back or something not being right, that might have something to do with it, or Pontings just reluctant to bowl him, probably the former is more plausible.

Clarke's shot getting out to Benn just looked so bad.

Top_Cat

Kateesh himself is on record as saying he's not that interested in bowling while he's opening the batting.

Uppercut

Inconclusive my arse, there was ****ing daylight between the bat and ball. If that had been given out I'd reverse it, personally.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he had given that out and Barath had challenged it, should have been overturned but not sure if would have been.

Hope Gayle stays in for a while this morning.

chalky

International Debutant
Inconclusive my arse, there was ****ing daylight between the bat and ball. If that had been given out I'd reverse it, personally.
Yeah WTF is Ian Healy talking about 'the batsman might well have hit that'

Yeah apart from the fact there was no hot spot, no deviation, no snicko & massive gap between bat ball what an arse

Athlai

Not Terrible
Terrible referral, bugger all noise and the ball didn't move. As Uppercut said you could see daylight between!