• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
That review with CHanderpaul was mighty off, there was nothing there conclusive, come on. It seems though that hot spot is redundant if a batsman chooses to keep his bat out of sight, for faint nicks at least, generally they get em through the follow through, if I were a batsman i'd hide my edge nowadays.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It seems though that hot spot is redundant if a batsman chooses to keep his bat out of sight, for faint nicks at least, generally they get em through the follow through, if I were a batsman i'd hide my edge nowadays.
Pretty certain that batsmen are more concerned with not nicking the ball, than hiding from Hotspot.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
lol Heals has gone slightly up in my books, I giggled when he referred to Merv Hughes eating "some cutlery, a small child..."

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone watched the tea time show with Garner & saw those old replays of that leaping one-handed slip catch that Clive Lloyd took?. My god..

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bravo actually played inside the line of it. If anything he played for non-existant turn.
Haha, for one it did drift quite a bit and turn a little. To get one off the straight on the first 3 days at Adelaide is something or a miracle. For two, it was a wicket for Hauritz so I don't think he'd give a ****. :D

shivfan

Banned
See what I've said about Bravo? :cool:
he really came good today, didn't he? just like I said he would!
:laugh:
Seriously though, I still think we could've used Dowlin in the batting side as well....

I just don't see our bowlers bowling Australia out on this pitch, whether we have four or five bowlers.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Poor Shiv got Raufed it would seem. Glad that we're making the game more fair by using this technology. 8-)