• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Siddle perhaps bowling for his spot here. With Hilf to come back, and Bollinger in form, it'd be good for him to put up some figures.

Joe Ninety

School Boy/Girl Captain
Does anyone really care about the bowlers heartrate? And does it really need to be discussed on the commentary? Sheesh, what next, how much a player is peeing?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Johnson is sooooo much better when he bowls close to the stumps.

Dougeh

Last edited:

Burgey

Now Sarwan goes to Johnson.

Dire stuff from the Windies here - all three wickets poor shots.

Dougeh.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, cricket, what a sport. Siddle bowling some spectacular cherries, goes for runs, Johnson gets one with that. Good thing it's a team game. :thumbsup:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does anyone really care about the bowlers heartrate? And does it really need to be discussed on the commentary? Sheesh, what next, how much a player is peeing?
I'm listening to ABC Radio so can't see it, but I'm interested in seeing the difference in heart rates at the start of the spell, when a batsman is getting smashed/takes a wicket and at the end of the spell.

Also interested in batsman, who run lots of 3s and if a batsman has been nailed by a bouncer. :cool:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
WI have a habit of doing that here. I remember when they scored 130 on day 1 of Bevvo's match on a perfect day for batting. Was pretty sad.
Going to better today but not anywhere near the 400 minimum.

Another lousy, loose shot there from Sarwan.

The wicket is so good, you can't score at a slow rate, even though Chanderpaul wants to drop anchor.

Top_Cat

Predictable bowling to Nash, word is he much prefers the ball in his half. He's slashed a couple of 4's but reckon he'll either nick one or be pinged on the crease by Johnson.

Top_Cat

Yeah what's happened? I know he took one on the arm. Has be broken it or something?

Burgey

Who organises this ****? Friday arvo and I'm at a seminar at the Wine Society in Ultimo - "When does a motor accident cease to be a motor accident?".

My response of "When the cricket's on. Hurry up idiot" didn't go over too well.

Should see the women here though. Wow.

Dougeh.

_Ed_

Who organises this ****? Friday arvo and I'm at a seminar at the Wine Society in Ultimo - "When does a motor accident cease to be a motor accident?".

My response of "When the cricket's on. Hurry up idiot" didn't go over too well.
:laugh: