• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

masterblaster

International Captain
Awesome innings by Barath!

Showed some of the more illustrious names in this West Indies team how it's done. Reminds me a lot of Sachin Tendulkar's innings against Australia in 1991 when he was 19. It's been a pleasure to watch this innings.

Craig

World Traveller
Amazing that Barath was spotted at 11 as player for the future. Brian Lara had high wraps on the kid as well, I guess Lara knows what he is talking about.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Great innings by Barath. Been a number of years since a young West Indies batsman has impressed so much.

Should pay Watson some respect, that was a terrific ball. Touch of reverse.

Howsie

International Captain
Is this the same Ian Gould that doesn't usually give LBW's unless they're plumb, Ricky Ponting thinks so 8-)

elcid

Cricket Spectator
adrian barath kept me up watching his fantastic innings! truly amazing! always had faith in you! best of luck in the future and hopefully u'll become a legend in the game.

Jewels

Cricket Spectator
Well played the young fella. Century on debut. Fantastic !
2 Standing ovations in 10 mins, he won't forget it either