• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

R_D

International Debutant
If you imagine a 13 year-old girl just being told she has front row tickets to a Guy Sebastian concert, it was a bit like that.
:laugh:

sounds about right.
If only WI had one more batsman.. would've gone much closer.
WIcket to fall in first over tomorrow.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Bollinger
Johnson
Hilfenhaus
Siddle

Who's the unlucky one, surely they can't sack Bollinger he just looks too good.
None has to be sacked, AUS can & should play all 4 when fit. Haurtiz got to sit down IMO..

Pratters said:
Should play -

Bollinger
Johnson
Nannes

for mine.
Yuck, 3 left-armers is overkill. I dont even think IND have ever played Khan/Singh/Nehra on time.

On Nannes as i've always personally do feel his better than Bollinger. But ATM behind the main 4-seamers he should the # 5 in the pecking order, closely follwed by a potentially fit Lee.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
None has to be sacked, AUS can & should play all 4 when fit. Haurtiz got to sit down IMO..

Yuck, 3 left-armers is overkill. I dont even think IND have ever played Khan/Singh/Nehra on time.

On Nannes as i've always personally do feel his better than Bollinger. But ATM behind the main 4-seamers he should the # 5 in the pecking order, closely follwed by a potentially fit Lee.
Would you have a problem with Lee, Hiflenhaus and Siddle? They're all right handers after all.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Would you have a problem with Lee, Hiflenhaus and Siddle? They're all right handers after all.
3 totally different right arm bowlers. Nothing one dimentional about that attack.

I think having a left-arm bowler in your team given how rare they are historically, is there to give a "unique" variety to the bowling attack. Playing 2 left-arm quicks in at bowling attack at once is enough.

The only exception would be if left-arm quicks are your teams only good bowlers then you can play 3 or even 4 one time. But in AUS case playing all 3 left-armers clearly isn't the best option.