• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Howsie

International Captain
This last wicket partnership epitomizes how the Windies have played the last two test matches, great to see to young (ish) players fight to make it to day five.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What a fight back from West indies. I tihnk i should revise my opinion of the pitch. it is flat.
Didn't watch much of the game, eh? If the pitch the last two days was flat I hate to think what most wickets in world cricket would be. That's 27 wickets in two days btw, with turn, uneven bounce and the occasional ball moving off a crack, a bit of sideways movement off the pitch and some reverse swing.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Windies should have won this. Sarwan and Bravo should be ashamed, absolutely nothing deliveries. And god knows how Johnson has better figures than Bollinger. Doug has **** on him.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Windies should have won this. Sarwan and Bravo should be ashamed, absolutely nothing deliveries. And god knows how Johnson has better figures than Bollinger. Doug has **** on him.
Somehow Johnson bowls wicket taking deliveries among the dross.

pasag

RTDAS
Anyone who watched the 2008 series would have known the WI couldn't be underestimated. A mistake a lot of people without Foxtel would have made. Been a quality series.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
No doubt I'll get labelled as an Aussie basher, but Watson continues to be a complete embarrassment. I don't mind a few of the Aussie players but he just makes it very hard to like the Aussie time as a whole with his behaviour. And, while the Bollinger catch was a tad inconclusive on first watch, subsequent watches don't really paint Mr Potato Head in all that good a light.

Real shame the Windies couldn't keep the Nash-Deonarine partnership going for another 40-50 runs.