• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smart bowling by Dougeh but what a tame end to such an awesome knock.

EDIT: Probably should qualify that; check the replay and you see Dougeh rolled the fingers so it'd be a slow bouncer that would pop. Have seen many batters over the years fooled by that at Perth.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gee Mark Nicholas gives me the ****s. Half the time he sounds like he's down on his knees unzipping the player's fly while he's talking about something good they've done during the day.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gee Mark Nicholas gives me the ****s. Half the time he sounds like he's down on his knees unzipping the player's fly while he's talking about something good they've done during the day.
Need a return of The 12th Man. Guys like Nicholas give so much material.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, am over Mark Nicholas. I've defended him more than anyone else on this forum but he's been talking like he's busting to go for a crap way too much this summer.

Son Of Coco

Need a return of The 12th Man. Guys like Nicholas give so much material.
Would love him to put out another album. Thought Nicholas as a ladies man was a bit of a stretch last time though :happy:

And to the Aussie bowlers: try some line and length for ****'s sake!

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
Where's Travis Dowlin been for the last five years? From what I've seen of him he looks a much better player then the dozen or so players tried in the last few years.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Where's Travis Dowlin been for the last five years? From what I've seen of him he looks a much better player then the dozen or so players tried in the last few years.
He's been fairly mediocre in the domestic competition. Some flashes here and there but not much. Nobody's called for his selection for WI other than his T20 performances.

Son Of Coco

Punter losing it.
Has every right to I reckon. It's about time some of the bowlers got it together and bowled more consistently. They've served up a steaming pile of poo for the most part today, and Gayle was on fire. They have to be able to get it back together though now he's gone.

Howsie

International Captain
He's been fairly mediocre in the domestic competition. Some flashes here and there but not much. Nobody's called for his selection for WI other than his T20 performances.
Fair enough I spose. He does look a much better batsmen then someone averaging 30 in FC cricket though.