• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mathew Sinclair - Cricket: Anything Can Happen

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket: Anything Can Happen
This year will be another challenge for me with a busy schedule coupled with my benefit year and a book launch in the new year. It will be like all the other years before me and the prospect of playing against some very strong teams and a likely chance of representing my country still sits high on my agenda. Consistency has always been every player's goal and that reality for me was evident last year and even more of a challenge is to back it up this year.
by Mathew Sinclair

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I was lucky enough to have been awarded the Domestic Player of the Year Award, an achievement that I was really stoked with,
When I was watching the awards show on TV I was wondering about what the players truly thought about the awards. And good to know that they value it.