• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your state/provinces all time greatest team?

JBMAC

State Captain
My dads Bajan and my moms from the USVI. (I grew up in the USVI):

C Hunte
G Greenidge
E Weekes
C Walcott+
F Worrell*
G Sobers
S Nurse
M Marshall
W Hall
S Clarke
J Garner
Now THAT is a great side who I would love to see play. Caught the 3 Ws when they toured here, Was coached by Wes Hall and actually saw him throw a cricket ball over the silos in Kingaroy

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
You could consider John Holt/Allan Rae & Collie Smith instead of McMorris & Adams.
Sir Frank? I know he was Barbadian born and bred but he played the majority of his FC career for Jamaica. I'd have Alan Rae in that side too ahead of McMorris, though of course it's all personal choice.
Fair suggestions. Was off the top of my head. IIRC Smith was more potential than actual performance so wouldn't get in.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
My dads Bajan and my moms from the USVI. (I grew up in the USVI):

C Hunte
G Greenidge
E Weekes
C Walcott+
F Worrell*
G Sobers
S Nurse
M Marshall
W Hall
S Clarke
J Garner
Walcott wasn't really much of a keeper though, was just make shift ATT given the WIs lack of options in the early/mid 1950s. Much prefer to pick David Murray to do the job, so Nurse would have to drop out.