• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Weekly Discussion Thread

parra-matters

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Weekly. Live cricket show.

Hi everybody!
Just a note to let you know about my live cricket show I do on the net every Tuesday night at 7:20pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

it's called Cricket Weekly. All the cricket news and scores from around the world, interactive quiz, In the Spotlight- we'll have a look at current players records and stats and past Different player each week(we'll start with Matt Hayden) Time warp- We'll look at past players stats and records. Also when the season starts you can email in your scores from the weekends games and I'll read them live on air. Starts Tuesday 29th July 7:20pm est. So goto www.live365.com to register (it's free) and then click on the link in sig to Sportstalk420 to listen.
Email me at cricketweekly420@hotmail.com
Cheers,
Nigel.

Andre

International Regular
Sounds interesting. I will probably have a listen to see what it is like - thanks for letting us know :)

parra-matters

Cricket Spectator
Mr. Ponting said:
sounds good.:) Is this related to the newspaper cricket weekly?
No mate, nothing to do with that. It was great fun doing it hope you all enjoyed it. It'll be on again next week same time.
Cheers,
Nigel.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr. Ponting said:
what did JonnoGibbs do wrong to get banned?
1. There are lines that no-one ought to cross - he crossed one with his first step
2. Check his profile