• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats Arguments

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
What's worse than arguing is people whinging about the people arguing. If you don't want to read the argument, either ignore the user or the thread. Having 10 people whinge constantly is inane. If you wish to post, post something with relation to the debate at hand. A crappy habit I see regularly on this site is where a group of people continually interrupt a thread complaining about people discussing things. Funny, because I thought this was a forum.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
What's worse than arguing is people whinging about the people arguing. If you don't want to read the argument, either ignore the user or the thread. Having 10 people whinge constantly is inane. If you wish to post, post something with relation to the debate at hand. A crappy habit I see regularly on this site is where a group of people continually interrupt a thread complaining about people discussing things. Funny, because I thought this was a forum.
Please stop carping about people whingeing about people arguing

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welllll, using the term loosely. Psych studies mostly. :D
Haha, indeed.

There's debate as to how much can actually be learnt by such studies. Personally I think they're worthless. Pure appeal to popularity and nothing else.

I don't have much time for Psych in general though, so there you go :p

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed.