• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe are Improving!

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Watching from a distance, I think Heath Streak did a more than reasonable job in difficult circumstances. Never underestimate ZC's ability to shoot themselves in the foot.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
From what I've read, the decision is partially financially based, due to the team not qualifying for the world cup.

Can't help but blame the ICC for this. a). There should have been 12 teams at the World Cup. b). The ICC qualifiers should have been broadcasted/livestreamed.

SeamUp

International Coach
Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Sadly they are not.

But it's interesting seeing some of those players playing in England/Ireland (Byrom, Schadendorf, Welch, B Curran, Ali Frost) are playing in their domestic + some English , Pakistani's and Australians.

They are due some new blood too. I see Alistair Campbell's son is in the runs.

Last edited:

Ali TT

International Debutant
Sadly they are not.

But it's interesting seeing some of those players playing in England/Ireland (Byrom, Schadendorf, Welch, B Curran, Ali Frost) are playing in their domestic + some English , Pakistani's and Australians.

They are due some new blood too. I see Alistair Campbell's son is in the runs.

At least they've not got any worse and managed to maintain a first called structure. They did get one T20 victory on a recent tour to Sri Lanka as well, although they lost both that and the ODI series.

Good to see an English leggie topping the bowling charts.