• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Pakistan in UAE

Athlai

Not Terrible
Like our team when you consider all the injuries we are currently suffering, the Oram - Franklin issue isn't that big and I think they should just play who ever is in better form with the bat. But since our attack is slightly understrength Oram's experience comes into a bit more I reckon.

Stapel

International Regular
Butt has now registered ducks in his last T20I, his last ODI and his last test (albeit in the 1st innings).....
Oh never mind, his last ODI before this one, he also got out for nought.

Why is the man selected? Has he shown good form recently in any domestic league?

Stapel

International Regular
Oh dear..... two wickets for no runs........... Did Younis throw his wicket away there?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Younis Khan c †BB McCullum b Bond 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00 FOW: 0-1
Salman Butt c †BB McCullum b Bond 0 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00 FOW: 0-2

What a Start to the Tour!!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Butt has now registered ducks in his last T20I, his last ODI and his last test (albeit in the 1st innings).....

Why is the man selected? Has he shown good form recently in any domestic league?
Was wondering when someone would moan as to why Butt is in the team (as I seem to remember reading lots of Pakistan fans being annoyed at that).

Was surprised to see he averages as high as 38 to be honest.

Notorious1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

He is one of the better openers we have, inconsistent though.

Has done well aginst very good bowling attacks in Tests and has been pretty good in the limited overs format of the game, but as I said earlier not very consistent.