• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top all time batsmen

JBMAC

State Captain
at the end of the day it is skill that counts, I haven't actually seen Bradman batting so I can't comment on his skills but lets assume he is number 1, out of all the others only 3 batsmen in my opinion could be at number 2 position, Lara, Tendulkar, Ponting
Well I have and let me assure you he deserves all the accolades ever printed about him and deserves number one on all stats:)

I suppose Barry Richards isn't on the list because he broke Bradmans domestic records in 1970-71? ;)
Richards is an enigma Did run hot and cold and who knows where he would have ranked given the opportunity to continue his Test career.As for beating the Don's domestic record, that season he (Richards) played for South Australia probably produced his best Cricket of his FC career